Sunday, March 23, 2008

messy messy messy

After a good 11 years of stubborn-ness and stew-pid insistence for who knows what, finally, I moved into the study room.

There are a few reasons on why the move. Guess, I shall not say much about those reasons since there is just no point anymore.

Anyway, the new room is so messy now. It's not that I don't want it to be neat, I WANT! It's just that I have yet to think of ways to hide them all. Urghh... The new place is definitely smaller and I didn't have a good sleep last night. Maybe it's the unfamiliarity, I kept waking up every now and then. Maybe I'm being sensitive, but I do feel kinda suffocated in here.

There are alot of feelings trapped inside me. I feel pissed, sad and helpless. Guess, they are just some kind of passing feelings and I will get over them soon enough. As I have been thinking for the longest time ever, the situtation I'm now in is really ironic.

In short: I want to leave but I can't.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments: