Saturday, June 21, 2008

Random thoughts 2

I know time is against me. But what can I do? I have never thought I will stay 11 years. When I moved into the place, I told myself that it won't be long. Ha! Life is always full of surprises. And now, how long more? I have absolutely no idea. And I'm crossing my fingers HARD that it won't be long. I can only hope. Continue to hope.

The other day, I read an article saying that when your dreams eventually come true, the happiness level might not be as what you think you will feel. I seriously do agree though. Sometimes when you wanted something so badly, you will think that if you were to get it, you will definitely be in ecstasy. That, of course does not apply to all. Just some instances I guess. Whatever.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments: